Well its been a while since I have updated and quite a bit has gone on since the last time I did. So here we go.
So things between Adam and I are going great! Last month we celebrated Dylan's 3rd Birthday. He got so many toys. His grandpa sent him some new shoes and some Cars toys. He got tons of Cars toys. This month we celebrate Adam's 26th birthday. Not sure what we are going to do. We havent decided yet. Although things are going great with us he is having a hard time right now. He lost his job a week ago. That has been stressing him out majorlly. He is worried about paying his bills. Then to add to that one is the fact that his ex has decided she is moving. So now Dylan is not going to be as close as he usually is. So now that has him even more stressed. But he is sure that everything will be figured out. I wish him luck.
Lets see I have had TONS of stress in my life lately. I have had a very hard time sleeping. I am always tired too. I also have been having issues with my stomach. My doctor said my reflux is acting up. It is so uncomfortable to get sick every single time I eat. So I avoid eating completely. Probably not the best thing but it seems to work. Then there is work. My job is stressful all on its own but I have to remember that I do in reality love my job and I need it. There are a few people there who are really getting on my nerves though. I wish they would just do their jobs.
Other than that its been nice. Dad and I built a new bed for me today. I was sleeping on the futon and its just not comfortable so we made a frame for the mattress. I absolutely love it. So I also bought some new sheets (pink) to match my comforter and a new tv stand. My tv was previously on a night stand. So then we also decided to rearrange the room. It looks so much better right now.
So thats the update for now. Oh and the weather was wonderful this weekend. We definitely needed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like you've been busy! I hope your tummy gets to feeling better!
Post a Comment