
Ok so lets start up with an update on the whole me and Adam situation. Things are back to normal. Its kind of weird. Its like the whole thing never happened. Well as far as us being just back to where we were before hand. I still havent forgotten and sure wont forget. But I have chosen to forgive. Forgiveness is the key to getting past things and making them better. So I stayed at his house Tuesday night and we just were able to hang out and talk which is something I think we both needed. And the best part is that I finally got a good nights sleep. It was so nice to have someone holding me to sleep. It made me nice and calm. I think he cares and that scares him more than anything. He doesnt want to get hurt and I sure dont want to hurt him. When you add kids to the mix it makes things more difficult. He has to not only think of himself but of his son too. But Im confident that we will be ok and that there is nothing we cant do as long as we talk things through. I really do care about him. I hope he sticks around. Its nice to have someone who accepts me for me and wants to be around me. I havent felt this special in a long time.
So now onto Thanksgiving. I went to my grandmas like I always do. She likes to have us there and this way she doesnt have to do any cooking. I think she has done that long enough. So I got there at 11 and started getting things ready to cook. We werent eating until 4. So it was nice to be able to sit with family and just have a beer and watch football. Granted the Lions lost as they always seem to. We had fun though. And who doesnt like to sit there and make fun of their family. I know not everyone on my grama's side accepts me but its nice to put that aside for a day and just have a good time together.
Which brings me to what Thanksgiving is all about. Giving thanks and being thankful. I use this as a day to reflect on whats going on in my life. Id like to start out with the fact that I am very thankful for the family and friends that I have in my life. Its you guys who make every single day worth the stress and irritation. There are a few of you guys who mean more to me than anything because I know you are here to talk to whenever I need and that means so much to me. Then Id like to say Im thankful for the fact that my friends have had healthy and happy babies and Im glad to have a beautiful god daughter. Im thankful for Adam. He makes every day worth getting up for. He makes me feel as there is no one else in this world. I deserve that and I think its about time I got it. Im also thankful for everything GOD has given me because without him I wouldnt have anything.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

1 comment:
We love you! (I'm posting under the baby's name because I noticed your not following her blog! Yet another to add to your list!) ;)
Post a Comment